Saturday, June 5, 2010

Finally... My stats!

Lordy!! Its been crazy around here. I feel like I'm constantly on the move and I don't even work and AJ isn't even in school!! lol

Anyway.... back to what we are really here for weigh in time.... so sorry its late again!!!

AS OF 5/30/2010

Arms: 15"
Total Loss: 1"

Chest: 41.5"
Total Loss: 1"

Chest (under boobs): 40"
Total Loss: Wasn't measured previously

Waist: 37"
Total Loss: 2"

Upper hips: 47"
Total Loss: 2"

Lower hips: 49"
Total Loss: 2"

Thighs: 28"
Total Loss: 1"

Calves: 17"
Total Loss: 1"

It's a slow start but its a start none the less. I'm upping everything and tweeking my routine. I need to start running the track as apposed to just being on the elliptical machine. It was a great start off machine for low impact cardio but I'm ready to step it up now.

Remember ladies, those of you who commit to being fit and would like to share your results can email me or hit me up on facebook!!!

1 comment: