Friday, April 30, 2010

New Thicken shows

I heard about this the other night but because of finals I've been kinda busy and haven't had a chance to blog.

Apparently, David Hasselhoff has 2 teen girls who are thickens! One of those girls was supposed to be in a television show by the name of "Huge"... I personally don't agree with that title, but hey, its not my show lol... and she would be playing a girl named Amber, who was the slimmest and hottest girl at the weight loss camp... well surprise surprise, ABC didn't bring the show to air.... kinda makes you wonder if the stuff with Lane Bryant might have some legitimacy after all?? Not that I doubted it to begin with. But wait, there's another twist.... AHEM.... Suddenly with in the last couple of days, ABC announced they are airing the show this summer...... odd don't you think?

They also have a new reality show on A&E with their dad about him being a single father and them wanting to become singers.... I guess my question to ABC is .... Did you have a change of heart or are you only doing this to show face and play nice in the lawsuit??? Didn't you "guys" think this out before deciding that NOW is the time to announce when the show will air?? Suddenly, out of the 'blue' thickens are good enough to have their own show.... odd ABC purely "ODD!!"

How do you ladies feel about this??

No comments:

Post a Comment