Thursday, July 1, 2010

June's Weigh in

Ah..... is it that time of month already?! Seriously I would love to know where this month went??

I started a work out/food journal June 12 and I was reviewing it and damn if I didn't miss a lot of days this month. I'm so ashamed! I missed the first week of June, then several days a week from there. I started the month off bad, got it together mid-month and then lost it the last 1 or 2 weeks. But I am starting July off strong. Already worked out today.

So. Lets review my progress. I started off at

ARMS-16"
CHEST- 42.5"
UNDER CHEST- N/A
WAIST- 39"
UPPER HIPS-49"
HIPS-51"
THIGHS-29"
CALVES-18
WEIGHT-229lbs

As for weight, I went up before I went down, I topped out at 230lbs, which is completely normal because muscle builds and of course it weighs more then fat. Now for June's weigh in........... Its juicy!!

ARMS-15"
NECK-15"
CHEST-41.5"
UNDER CHEST- 38.5"
WAIST- 37"
UPPER HIPS- 46.5
HIPS- 48"
THIGHS- 28"
CALVES- 17.5"
WEIGHT- 224Lbs!

WOW!! I lost 5lbs!!!!!!! How amazing is that PLUS a total loss of 13 inches all over the body and that is in just 2months, yes 8 weeks and a lot of hard work and I'm on a great track. I'm having E take pictures tonight and I'll post them tomorrow afternoon. I swear this time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment